m a t a WR

Saturday, April 30, 2011

why be sad?? karutlah!! :)

SALAM..

sadness spoils my life
why be sad ???
life can always soon give me a smile,.. :)
be sure to be ready to have it...
cross my sad days from my age..
peace of mind is the real treasur

.Nothing is where anything goes.

freedom? show me where,


HOPE? haha, joke!
no stitch will mend this heart that's broke.


Ya Allah...
i am lost and i am confused
darkness is not my place
i want to see and i want to live
and i can not live like this
Show me the light
the light that shines so bright
and show me the path to my future
a future full of happiness and peace
Show me the path to a place
a place where i can fly free
Send me the love
the love that will last for eternity
let me not forget why i am here
for you are the reason i want to live
So Ya Allah....
show me the path that leads me to your way!

KUKATAKAN DENGAN INDAH-peter pan

Kukatakan dengan indah..Dengan terbuka
Hatiku hampa..Sepertinya luka menghampirinya..

Kau beri rasa yang berbeda..
Mungkin kusalah mengartikannya..
Yang kurasa cinta

Tetapi hatiku....
Selalu meninggikanmu
Terlalu meninggikanmu
Selalu meninggikanmu

Kau hancurkan hatiku..Hancurkan lagi
Kau hancurkan hatiku...Tuk melihatmu..

Kau terangi jiwaku..Kau redupkan lagi
Kau hancurkan hatiku..Tuk melihatmu

Membuatku terjatuh
Dan terjatuh lagi

Membuatku merasakan..Yang tlah terjadi
Semua yang terbaik..Dan yang terlewati
Semua yang terhenti..Tanpa kuakhiri

No comments: